Could your organisation be a partner to help deliver this Summer’s FUEL (Feed Ur Everyday lives) holiday activity and food programme in Kingston and Richmond?
The two boroughs have around 6,500 children eligible for the programme and, after a successful first year of delivery, Achieving for Children is seeking to allocate grant funding for the forthcoming holiday period.
Provision by partners over the Summer should cover a period equivalent to 4 hours a day, for 4 days a week, over 4 weeks. The session delivery does not have to run consecutively and can be delivered split across the weeks.
They are keen to work with organisations across Kingston and Richmond who:
- may be local groups, charities, holiday club providers and third sector organisation
- can demonstrate the ability to offer food for children who will be eligible for Free School Meals
- are working in partnership with holiday clubs, eg. schools
- are already providing holiday provision within Kingston and Richmond
- would be able to provide targeted support for SEND provision where appropriate
- would be able to provide targeted support for cultural provision where appropriate.
Prospective providers are also invited to submit bids of potential capital programmes they may require support with to help with delivery of their programme going forwards.
The closing date for submitting an expression of interest is 23:59 hours on Friday 27 May 2022.
For full application and guidance details, visit the Achieving for Children FUEL webpage for providers.
For further questions, or additional support in applying, email Fuel@achievingforchildren.org.uk.