Voluntary Sector Strategic lead
As the Strategic Lead we are responsible for supporting partnership working and commissioning that enables work of high quality and achieves good value through integration.
With 20 years experience, Heather Mathew (Strategic Lead Manager for the Children and Young People's Voluntary Sector) can provide support to your organisation across all aspects of your activity - from start up to funding advice and child protection and safeguarding.
Heather’s role includes:
- Work with statutory partners such as the Local Authority, Richmond CCG and Public Health, to ensure a common understanding of the role of the voluntary sector, the services they provide, emerging trends in need and gaps in service locally
- Representing the sector on the Kingston and Richmond Safeguarding Children’s Partnership
- Consulting with the voluntary and community sector about issues relating to children and young people’s services and working with statutory partners on strategy, policy and transformation to design services that meet the needs of children and families
- Direct support for organisations – funding advice, policy and procedure, development, etc
- Research and collation of information and directories to help services identify a range of support, such as cost of living, and to inform funding programmes about issues affecting the health and wellbeing of residents.