You may be looking for new sources of funding, writing a new funding application, considering new fundraising techniques or something else.
Our advice is always tailored to your organisation's needs.
Funding Advice Service
We know how important funding is and we offer a number of ways to help increase the funding potential of your organisation. Our 1:1 funding advice service is fully subsidised for organisations providing services in Richmond.
We have an expert team who can help you:
- search for suitable funding
- review your funding applications
- explore new fundraising options for you organisation
Start Your Fundraising in 5 Easy Steps
- Get an overview of funding and income for charities and non-profit organisations from Knowhow/Nonprofit
- Read the Richmond CVS Local Funders Guide
- Sign up to Funding Central - a database of funding opportunities and if your organisation’s income is under £100,000 it's free
- Watch some 5 Minute Fundraiser videos on You Tube
- How to Write A Perfect Funding Bid - read this blog