Tuesday 15 June 2021
As part of Small Charity Week 2021 we are offering one-hour, one-to-one sessions to local groups. We can help you review your funding plans, options and ideas, or discuss whatever aspects of funding your organisation would like to focus on.
Find out more and book your session here.
Funding Advice Service
We know how important funding is and we offer a number of ways to help increase the funding potential of your organisation. Our 1:1 funding advice service is fully subsidised for organisations providing services in Richmond.
We have an expert team who can help you:
- search for suitable funding
- review your funding applications
- explore new fundraising options for you organisation
Start Your Fundraising in 5 Easy Steps
- Get an overview of funding and income for charities and non-profit organisations from Knowhow/Nonprofit
- Read the Richmond CVS Local Funders Guide
- Sign up to Funding Central - a database of funding opportunities and if your organisation’s income is under £100,000 it's free
- Watch some 5 Minute Fundraiser videos on You Tube
- How to Write A Perfect Funding Bid - read this blog