Places Called Home is a new funding programme from a partnership between The National Lottery Community and the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, IKEA.
It will offer eligible groups funding of £1,000 to £5,000 for activities and equipment that meet at least two of the following criteria:
- build on the relationships created during the Covid-19 pandemic to increase community activity and the number of people taking part
- encourage people to work together, creating opportunities for communities to live in a sustainable and healthy way
- raise awareness amongst the public of the importance of connected households, neighbourhoods and resilient communities
- develop a new idea, activity or way to come together that has emerged in response to the pandemic
- revive or redesign community and common spaces to encourage shared community activities
The fund will close when 1,500 applications have been received or on 6 July 2021, whichever is the earliest.
Find out more about the fund here or request a PDF application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.