Salary £30,034 per annum / 36 hours per week
Absolute Support Leading Light are looking for a house manager to manage their service for adults with learning disabilities in Teddington.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- responsibility for the day to day running of the house
- planning rotas and supporting staff
- supporting the residents to live as independently as possible
- assisting them to implement and achieve their support plans
- ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all residents and staff.
For full details, please email Maggie Toner.
This new fund from the Peter Sowerby Foundation is targeted to support organisations to develop new services that respond to the Covid-19 situation, or to adapt existing services to meet local and national needs.
Continue reading “FUNDING: Increasing Access Fund – apply by 16 November 2020”
The second and final round of this Mayor of London’s fund will award grants of between £5,000 and £30,000.
Continue reading “FUNDING: Active Londoners Fund Round 2– apply by 20 November 2020”
35 hours per week / £24,000-£26,400 gross per annum
Fixed-term contract until end March 2020 (extension subject to funding to end March 2021).
Find out more from the Richmond Carers Centre website.