Wooden Spoon is the children’s charity of rugby and funds projects that enhance and support the lives of children and young people (under 25) that are disadvantaged physically, mentally or socially.
Continue reading “FUNDING: Wooden Spoon – no deadline”
Salary £30,034 per annum / 36 hours per week
Absolute Support Leading Light are looking for a house manager to manage their service for adults with learning disabilities in Teddington.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- responsibility for the day to day running of the house
- planning rotas and supporting staff
- supporting the residents to live as independently as possible
- assisting them to implement and achieve their support plans
- ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all residents and staff.
For full details, please email Maggie Toner.
35 hours per week / £24,000-£26,400 gross per annum
Fixed-term contract until end March 2020 (extension subject to funding to end March 2021).
Find out more from the Richmond Carers Centre website.