The grants are for 3 year projects and you can apply if you are a community organisation, charity, third sector organisation, not-for-profit organisation, community interest company or social enterprise.
The programme aims to:
- Increase walking and cycling in London (including new, lapsed or occasional cyclists)
- Increase confidence in walking and cycling
- Increase walking and cycling frequency
- Make bike ownership more accessible
- Introduce exercise to people who are particularly inactive via walking and cycling
- Reduce social isolation and get people involved in their local community
The deadline for online applications is 5pm on 16 September 2019.
For full details and guidance, visit the Walking and Cycling Grants London website.