Salary: £13.50 – £15.50 per hour (dependent on experience) / 39 weeks per year
LVA is looking for someone who is passionate about young people reaching their potential and have fulfilling relationships in all walks of life.
LVA is a charity which delivers R.S.E (relationship and sex education) in schools and other youth settings. They also run small group and a mentoring program. Their core belief is that we are all loved, valued and able (LVA). Their ambition is to encourage positive self esteem and healthy relationships. At present they teach in Richmond, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham borough schools in year groups 5-13. Sessions are designed to ensure young people receive consistent and age appropriate information.
Applicants for this post should be a positive role model, able to lead by example and have a desire for quality RSE to be delivered to young people in an inclusive and holistic way. You must also:
- be able to attend ACET training
- be confident in public speaking (or willing to grow in confidence)
- be relevant to young people and understand the culture they are growing up in
- have good organisation and administrative skills
- have excellent time keeping skills
- be willing to do one-to-one work and run small groups
- have good communication skills
This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
For more information and application details, visit the LVA website.