Salary: £17,000 per annum / 30 hrs per week (over 5 weekdays)
A Premises Coordinator is being recruited, to be based at Greenwood Community Centre.
This is a fixed term contract for 1-year with the potential to extend, subject to funding.
The role is a prominent position working with the public, registered clients of Hampton & Hampton Hill Voluntary Care, as well as the existing office and caretaking staff teams. It requires a flexible and friendly approach to all aspects of the work, including the physical ability to safely move and handle furniture and equipment.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- providing excellent customer service to potential hirers
- the set up and clearing of rooms
- to take an operational lead on health & safety in regards of the premises
- to ensure adequate staffing levels
- to provide support with ongoing maintenance, DIY or handyperson tasks
- to take a lead as Fire Safety Marshall and for First Aid cover.
Experience of working as part of a team is essential, as are good literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 midday on Friday 30 August 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 5 September 2019.
For more details of the post and how to apply, click here.