Do you know anyone who volunteers for a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation in London that deserves the Mayor’s attention?
Now is the time to shine a light on their contribution and make sure they know how much they are appreciated. Nominate them now for the Mayor of London’s Volunteering Awards.
These awards are one of the ways the Mayor acknowledges and thanks all volunteers across the city and City Hall will host a special ceremony on 14 October 2019.
There are eight award categories you can enter nominees in:
- Bringing Londoners together
- Improving life chances
- Building stronger communities
- London’s environment
- Activity and wellbeing
- Culture and creative London
- Faith volunteering
- Business volunteering
Within each category, nominations can be made for:
• individual volunteers (over the age of 16)
• teams of volunteers (a group that regularly volunteer together on a project or event)
• business volunteering groups or faith volunteering groups
The closing date for nominations is midday on Friday 26 July 2019.
Find out more and make your nomination at the Mayor of London’s website.