Salary: £17.80 per hour / 25 hours per week
Could you be The Avenue Club’s new part-time Manager?
Due to retirement, The Avenue Club is looking for a new Manager to lead their small and friendly team. They have two staff members and a number of session leaders.
The Club makes an important contribution to the wellbeing of its members with a range of classes, activities and events mainly aimed at local residents aged over 50. It is located in Kew and welcomes everyone from across the local community.
The role reports to the Chief Executive of Kew Community Trust and is a key member of the Trust’s small management team.
The Trust offers a positive, supportive and flexible working environment, the chance to make a real difference to people in the community, training and a positive work-life balance.
The main qualities required for this role include:
- the ability to develop and grow the membership and activities
- the ability to manage and lead the current team
- the ability to work in partnership and network with other local charities and groups
- a friendly out-going personality happy to interact with those who use the Club’s varied activities
- a working knowledge of MS Office packages
- the ability to take a flexible, pragmatic and problem-solving approach to work
The successful candidate will be required to work 25 hours over 4 or 5 days a week.
Anyone interested in applying can have an informal chat with Simon Boddis, Chief Executive on 07860 262063.
The closing date for applications is 8 November 2021.
For a detailed job description and how to apply, visit the Kew Community Trust website.