Salary: £10.75 per hour / Flexible hours
Homelink at Home is recruiting local Home Respite Workers.
As a Home Respite Worker for Homelink you will provide respite for a carer by sitting with an elderly client in their own home and allow their carer to take a break from their demanding role.
During this time, you will provide companionship and deliver a stimulating activity programme for the client. You will not be required to provide personal care.
To apply, you will need:
• a warm, caring and understanding nature
• to enjoy leading activities and building strong relationships
• experience of working with elderly people ideally those with dementia
• good communication skills and an ability to demonstrate initiative
• a high level of professional integrity and honesty
• good punctuality
• to ideally be within a 10-mile radius of Whitton
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9 July 2021.
For a full application pack, including job description and person specification, please email email@example.com.