Salary: £31,000 per annum pro-rata / 28 hours per week
Stay Safe East supports disabled survivors and is seeking an exceptional person to join their team as they write their next chapter.
Stay Safe East is a unique organisation – one of only two funded Deaf or Disabled People’s Organisations (DDPO) in England and Wales working on Domestic Abuse and the only specialist DDPO working across all areas of abuse (domestic and sexual violence, hate crime, harassment and institutional abuse).
The Finance and Operations Manager is a member of the Management Team and oversees the day to day functions of the organisation’s operations, under the direction of the CEO and with the help of the Administrator.
The post holder will be responsible for all Stay Safe East’s administrative and financial functions including:
• operational support to the CEO and Management Leads
• day-to-day financial management
• HR and Health & Safety management
• office and facilities management
To apply, amongst other requirements, you will have:
• a minimum of 3 years related experience of managing financial and human resources, health and safety and of administration oversight
• demonstrable experience of day-to-day financial management including bookkeeping, budgets, processing invoices and producing financial reports
• experience of advising on HR and Health and Safety policies and procedures and in depth knowledge of relevant legislation.
Applications are particularly welcomed from disabled people who reflect the diversity of London’s communities of faith, sexuality, culture, ethnicity and age.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 30 June 2021.
Interviews will be held on 8 July 2021.
For a full application pack and form, visit the Stay Safe East website.
For alternative formats of the application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Jo 07908 092 132 or Ioana on 07865 340 122.