Salary: £25,000 pa / 25 hours per week
IvybridgeLink, the charity for The BridgeLink Community Centre on the Ivybridge Estate, Isleworth seeks a Community Development Worker.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Identifying local priorities and the needs of local community groups – sourcing providers of services and activities to be delivered at the centre
• Accessing resources and funding to support the delivery of services
• Writing funding applications and managing project budgets and evaluations
• Working in partnership with Hounslow Council on crime and community safety initiatives
• Developing services which engage diverse communities – ensuring an integrated approach to family support, health and social care in partnership with the local authority and other agencies
The starting date for the post is April 2021 and it is a 12 month fixed term contract.
For a full job description and application form, email Rob Kemp, Chair of IvybridgeLink Trustees.
Please note, CVs will not be responded to.
The closing date for applications is 8 March 2021.