Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 per annum pro rata / 21 hours per week
If you’re looking to develop your career towards leadership in the charity sector, are good at motivating and leading others and skilled at creating new opportunities, this exciting role could be perfect for you.
Ruils is a user-led charity based in Teddington that supports children and adults with disabilities and the elderly to live independently, be part of their community and to live life to the full. They provide information, advice, advocacy, befriending and activities to our clients and their families.
They are currently delivering the following services to young people with additional needs and disabilities and their families:
- Family Matters– advice and advocacy
- SEND specialist advice service
- FriendBee (SEND Befriending)
- Bright Futures – a service for young people making the transition from children to adult services and further education.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the above and identifying and securing new contracts, grants and funding opportunities for new services.
To apply you will need to:
- have experience of leading and motivating teams to produce outstanding work
- have at least 2 years’ experience of managing projects or small teams including target setting and performance management
- experience of creating projects and managing them within budgets
- have identified and bid for projects or contracts within the charity sector preferably within the area of children and young people’s services.
- have excellent knowledge of the issues facing young people with additional needs and the impact they have on them and their families.
Ruils actively encourages applications from parents of children/young people with additional needs and disabilities and can offer flexible working to suit school hours or to fit in with your young person’s needs.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 1 October 2021.
For a full job description and details of how to apply, visit the ruils website.