Salary: £20-£25 per hour / 20 hours per week freelance contract
Are you passionate about the benefits of spending time outdoors for health and wellbeing, a proactive team worker and a good communicator?
Let’s Go Outside and Learn is recruiting two freelance workers for their new project Let’s Go!
The roles will be based in Hounslow, within a larger team that will develop a new project to support residents’ physical and mental wellbeing through access to nature. They will involve:
- supporting individuals through a programme of tailored outdoor engagement sessions
- individual, small group and large group activities in outdoor spaces
- an innovative a 2-year project to model a new approach
- working closely with team members, partners and with other stakeholders including Hounslow Integrated Care teams
- a mixture of home working and outdoor-based work in great parks and outdoor spaces in the London Borough of Hounslow
- working with and training a team of volunteers to support project delivery.
This is a two year project to test and develop this new model.
Application is by CV and covering letter.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 27 November 2023.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing Monday 4 December 2023.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
For full details, including role description and how to apply, visit the Let’s Go Outside and Learn News webpage.