Salary £15,763.99 per annum / 22.5 hours per week
SPEAR are looking for an interim Volunteering Manager, to manage their volunteering programme and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently.
SPEAR supports homeless people in South and West London to find secure accommodation and work towards a positive future.
They are seeking an experienced Volunteering Manager for an immediate start with relevant recent experience. The post is initially for a two month contract.
The key skills required include:
· Understanding of the causes and pathways out of homelessness
· Experience of working with volunteers in a social care setting
· Experience of recruiting and inducting volunteers
· Ability to deliver training for volunteers
· Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
· Solid IT skills, including competence with word processing, spreadsheets, database and email and willingness to learn how to use new IT applications.
For more details or to submit your CV, email email@example.com.
For more information on SPEAR, visit the SPEAR website.