Grants of up to £5,000 are available to registered charities to assist with specific projects or core activities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills for people aged 11 years or older in order to increase their employability.
There is a two-stage application process, beginning with a short Expression of Interest and followed with a more detailed application form.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a UK charity that has been registered with the Charity Commission for at least 3 years
- Be a project or running costs for a charity that equips people (aged 11 and over) with the skills ready for employment
- Have an annual turnover of less than £500,000
The Trust gives priority to:
- match funded projects
- charities that can provide compelling evidence of impact
- charities working with collaborative networks
- self-sustainable projects.
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2021 and funds will be awarded in July 2021.
For more details, visit the Thomas Wall website.