This fund provides grants of between £1,000 – £25,000 to constituted, not-for-profit organisations to support community projects, services or activities in Hounslow, where there is no lasting asset.
For this funding round, applications are encouraged that focus on:
- Supporting young people aged between 13 – 21
- Improving health and wellbeing
- Supporting carers
- Support for Hounslow Housing tenants
There is also an extra funding pot of £50,000 from partnership working with the Hounslow Integrated Care Partnership specifically to support projects that will also help to improve:
- Public health and early intervention
- Problems with mental health
- Health problems of people who are frail and vulnerable.
Thriving Communities Fund Managers are available to answer questions about making an application. Email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 1 November 2021.
Full details of the fund and how to make an application can be found at Hounslow Council’s Grants, Funding and Commissioning webpage.