Are you responsible for recruiting, managing and supporting volunteers in Richmond borough? If so, register now for our forthcoming Volunteer Co-ordinators’ Forum.
There have been many significant changes in local Health and Social Care Services and Structures. This Forum will enable you to discuss relevant issues and identify the possible impact on volunteering and their organisations.
Join us to:
- learn more about the local relevance of the NHS Long Term Plan and Social Prescribing
- consider what the focus on prevention and a ‘strength-based approach’ means for the VCS
- hear about the newly recommissioned Community Independent Living Services (CILS)
- discuss and identify the challenges and opportunities that these changes may bring for volunteers and volunteer involving organisations
- network with your peer group and other organisations.
This event is specifically for Richmond not-for-profit, social enterprise and community groups only.
For more details and to register, please click here.