Salary: £34,060 per annum / 36 hours per week, including some weekend and evening work
Fixed term contract of 30 Months (to the end of the project)
Do you like working with people and want to be a key part of a transformational local project for English Heritage?
‘Restore the Historic Landscape in Marble Hill Park’ is a project funded by the National Lottery Heritage and Community Funds. It aims to re-presenting Marble Hill House and Park and engage new audiences in the wider community.
The Audience Development Manager will lead the project and have the opportunity to work with a range of local groups to create, develop and oversee the project’s Activity Plan. The overall intention is to attract new audiences, enhance and restore the historic landscape of Marble Hill Park and improve visitor numbers and engagement to Marble Hill House.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- have experience in access or outreach-based work
- can build and maintain strong working relationships
- have a minimum of two years’ experience of managing mid to large-scale projects
- work in a highly collaborative way
- and have experience of designing and delivering a range of creative audience development schemes.
The closing date for applications is 25 August 2019.
For full details, visit the English Heritage website.