Voluntary Sector Strategic lead
As the strategic lead we are responsible for supporting partnership working and commissioning that enables work of high quality and achieves good value through integration. With 15 year’s experience, Heather Mathew (Strategic Lead Manager for the Children and Young People's Voluntary Sector) can provide support to your organisation across all aspects of your activity - from start up to funding advice and child protection and safeguarding. Heather’s role includes:
- Support and advice regarding AfC and Richmond CCG commissioning, and LBRUT shared service adult commissioning where it impacts on families, such as domestic violence.
- Representing the sector on the Kingston and Richmond Local Safeguarding Children’s Board
- Work with statutory partners such as the local authority, Richmond CCG and Public Health to ensure a common understanding of the role of the voluntary sector, the services they provide, emerging trends in need, and gaps in service locally
- Consulting with the voluntary and community sector about issues relating to children and young people’s services and working with statutory partners on strategy, policy and transformation
- Fundraising advice and support